Safety and Security Policy
The safety and security of all Bushnell guests is our top priority.
Our goal is to provide all patrons with a relaxed, safe experience. The safety and security of our staff, patrons and all our visitors is a high priority.
To ensure an enjoyable experience, please note the following policy:
- The Bushnell encourages all patrons to arrive early (preferably 30-60 minutes) to allow adequate time to park, go through the security process, find your seats, and grab a drink or bite to eat.
- The security screening process may consist of metal detection hand wanding and walk-thru magnetometers (metal detectors).
The Bushnell employs the following additional procedures:
- All persons and bags are subject to search.
- Exceptions for medically necessary items and diaper bags after proper inspection are considered.
- Anyone exiting the building is subject to search, wanding, and walk-thru metal detection upon re-entry.
- Weapons (all guns and knives of any size and shape up to and including: pen knives, pocket knives, multi-tools, and props/toys).
- Outside food, alcohol, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Helium balloons, beach balls, and projectiles.
- Backpacks or large bags (larger than 12”x12”x6").
- Noisemakers, air horns, fireworks, flares.
- Animals with the exception of certified-trained service animals as allowed by law.
- Laser pointers, signs, flashlights.
- Illegal and illicit drugs as determined by the federal and local authorities.
- Smoking of cigarettes, cigars and pipes, vaping, and e-cigarettes of any kind.
- Audio and video recording devices, selfie sticks, and tripods.
- Any items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Bushnell Management.
Any patron found in possession of the above prohibited items will be requested to remove the items from the premises.
The Bushnell reserves the right to remove any person(s) creating a disturbance or interfering with other patron’s enjoyment of a performance, event or program.