Show Status | Updated August 19
In these unprecedented times, we are committed to doing the right thing by our patrons – as quickly and efficiently as we are able. If you have tickets to a show that is postponed or cancelled, we will automatically notify you by email - no action required on your part. For cancelled shows, refunds will be processed and returned back to the original form of payment used on the sale. Due to high volume, it may take 5-7 business days to see the refund on your credit card statement.
We are grateful for you, your patience, and support as we experience these challenging times together and look forward to having you back at The Bushnell!
Show statuses are reflective of all Bushnell performances*:
- The Cher Show
- Hadestown | October 26 - 31, 2021
- Hamilton | June 21 - July 10, 2022
- The Connecticut Forum Presents: Debating Immigration
- Sensory-Friendly/Relaxed Hands on Workshop: Lego Sculptures
- Connecticut Ballet presents COPPÉLIA
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Live: Neighbor Day
- Sensory-Friendly/Relaxed: Friday Night Social
- Sensory-Friendly/Relaxed Hands on Workshop: Yoga
- The Connecticut Forum Presents: Our Favorite Authors
- Hartford Symphony Orchestra: Savory Sounds: Strauss & Beethoven
- 85 South Show Live
- Blue Man Group
- The Band's Visit
- Escape to Margaritaville
- Dear Evan Hansen
- What the Constitution Means to Me
- My Fair Lady
- Mean Girls
- Pretty Woman: The Musical
*Dates are subject to change.
Questions? Contact us.